This is GOOD STUFF!

Gadgets Guru Online Shopping

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Congress again !

Is a stable government all that we want? Is it going to reignite the India growth story - Increase IIP and Retail numbers. papa and me discussed a year back that congress will pull inflation down to the zero mark right before the polls - BANG ON! And see what happened .. no one expected such a massive win. +76 seats over the last time and last one was a full 5 year term!
There is not much change at the centre then I guess - What is it with Rahul though.. how rich are those folks??
Stock markets should jump by about 650 - 800 points in initial trading. There isn't much reason for the market to swing. Except that this is the most obvious positive trading session - obvious enough for the operators to drag it down to negative?? We'll see..

ISB is a crazy place btw - till date one phrase defines it, PEER PRESSURE. I must study coz everyone else is. I must party because everyone else is. I played squash - at 2 in the morning. It was fun. Had injured my ankle so couldn;t play for a whole 9 days. Guess wat .. I had my mid-terms on the 8th ad 9th day of the injury. So am sure the injury added 5-10% to my total marks. Funny how things work. But it seems like I have a knack for squash. Aur kya - aaj Ohri's gaye section D ke 10 log. Was good fun for us but the birdday uncle may not be too happy. But hey we sang Happy Birdday for him.

Jassi Ashu and Co wanted to go to Necklace Road - and will someone please explain to people that exams are 2 weeks away!! Start studying !
Rohm and Haas due in 2 days, A/C assignment in 12..grrrrrr!

1 comment:

Jasnoor Gill said...

Peer pressure is a problem only if u let it be though, dont you think? ;)